Friday, November 4, 2011

Lunch Bunch



This should be a shameful secret but just between us--I'm a junk-food junkie. Love the stuff.

At lunch time, I drive to my favorite spots--first to Burger King for the burger and then on to Wendy's where they have the best value for the diet coke.

I park at Wendy's, pull out and spread over my lap and the gearshift  a garbage bag to catch the sesame seeds and goopy dressing in the burger.

Then out comes the veggie burger and my book, propped in front of the steering wheel



I was trying to be discreet when I took this shot but around me are several lone munchers, some reading while they eat, some who listen to the radio, read and chew. I'm in the latter category.

I'm breaking myself of the meat- burger- everyday habit, hence the veggie burger.
Often I bring a sandwich from home and just buy the diet coke. Not just any diet coke . It has to be in a waxed cup, lots of crushed ice in the bottom and a nice straw.

Heaven.

No comments: