Monday, November 28, 2011

The Annual Christmas Shirts


Photobucket

Here is this  year's almost-finished pair of shirts I've been making for son #4.
He's the musician-mountain climber with a passion for cleaning up the planet and he lives his life that way, frugally and tidily.

If the distance isn't too far, he takes a bus to his gigs and fortunately he plays small instruments that can be toted.

The bird or animal patterns began years ago when  as a joke I made him a shirt with sea turtle  pattern; he loved it and asked for more. The shirt above on the right is an owl pattern.

I've been working my way more or less through the endangered species  and I've covered a lot of them.

Last year the gorilla shirt was a big hit.

This year, on compassionate grounds, I made one "normal" shirt to accompany the owls.




You're a good sport, #4.


No comments: