Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Liberace lives In Old London Town

The Thames always looks muddy and unappealing but the water is really clean and the muddy look is caused because it has a silt bottom. Would a tour guide lie to us? Here are the parliament buildings with big Ben at the right, caught on our Thames boat tour. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Ravens at the Tower of London are extremely tame and will sit and pose as long as a camera is in sight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the crooked house in Windsor, in the center of the picture. I have an unerring ability to find a good shot like this and presto-- the house looks almost straight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is my travel mate, Pioneer Melissa, wondering why Liberace could be so short and have a better wardrobe than she has. Them’s the breaks kid.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but did you see Elvis?

ettore

Anonymous said...

well yes, in a way, but he did appear to be stuffed.
J.P.

bozoette said...

Oh my God, Melissa has a HAND growing out of her head! ;-)

Steven said...

I think you're right bozoette; or he's giving her the fingers...

I was wondering J.P., Do people in London use Big Ben to regulate their schedules or is it just a landmark now?

Anonymous said...

Well, it bongs every fifteen minutes but--- how many Londoners did we see? I swear everyone was a tourist.
J.P.

~~ Melissa said...

I couldn't believe Liberace was such a teeny tiny man. But boy, when he grabbed my behind, he really gave it to me. Yowsa.

~~ Melissa said...

PS: I think we should adopt Ettore.