Wednesday, June 8, 2005

I'm A new Mom-Sort Of..

Yesterday I went to the Humane society and formally adopted two Himalayan cats. They are in need of combing but they are beauties. Here they are in the adoption room.

this one is temporarily named keshara.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Sealpoint lurking under a chair is temporarily named Banjari. They'll let me know if they like the names.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once I got them home, they raced for the basement to locate good hiding spaces and occasionally popped upstairs to get a nice neck scratch before heading back to their hidey holes.

Last night I woke up to find one sitting on my pillow and I seemed to be chewing tail fur. That tells me they're still with us.

I'm so anxious to cuddle them and tell them about their new home but you know cats--they decided where and when.

Tonight I'm trying the old trick I used on my other cats whenever I moved them to a new house--I'm buttering their paws.

No comments: