Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Report

Steve the wonder boy/man is sick with a cold. I considered making him some chicken broth despite the intense heat and humidity, but my maternal sacrifice mode didn’t kick in. He requested hot chocolate for lunch. That was enough sacrifice for one day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Despite his feeble state, he managed to convert me from inveterate list maker with to-dos listed on scraps of paper to writing everything neatly into the planner that accompanies me everywhere. It lacks that teetering- on- the- tightrope thrill of searching for critical information written on the back of a gum wrapper but I’ll cope.

The cats are settling in nicely and are now eating. They certainly haven’t lost an ounce, I can tell you that. Picking up the Red Point is like hauling around a bag of cement.

They like to be combed and this is a surprise. My last two cats would have willingly been sacrificed to lions before submitting to the comb.

The new cats are now officially named and there is no going back:
This one is Maximilian but will answer to Max.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one is Harry Bellafonte and answers to Harry. I wanted the name of the most gorgeous brown skinned man I could recall from my younger days and Harry’s face flashed before my eyes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So how was your day?

No comments: