Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby It's Cold Inside

On the bright side, the geraniums are greening up nicely and this little guy popped out as a morale booster. I haven't much counter space left but spring is on the way.

Morale boosting is in order since the back garden looked like this this morning after a night of spluttery snow. The birds didn't like it one bit and set up a loud complaint outside.
My furnace chose this time to stop working. Actually, it was working--the fan was sending cold air up through the vents.
By the time my pal Arthur the heating man arrived the temp read 14"C.
Much too cold. I wore my parka and mitts.
Turns out it was the thermostat and now I have a new digital one that I may figure out sometime and the house is warming up quickly.

Just your average spring.



No comments: