Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Good Bye Again

Steve the family traveler is on the road again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This time he’s off to Calgary to work and eventually explore more of the Far East.

Why Calgary? It was his home for years and although he says he loves us, he thinks the Ontario summers and winters are not to be believed, let alone live through.

He’s the perfect houseguest. He quietly studies the way the house runs and adapts himself to that rhythm.

He treasures his friends, some he met through the Internet and has yet to see in person. They are scattered all over kingdom come and he has to be astute with the best phone service to handle all those calls. The Emails are easier but he likes voice contact.

It was a joy having you here, Stevie. Enjoy the next phase of your new life and--- don't be a stranger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you did not…

Rule number one; never use the title of a song in your title.

“On the road again”!?! What were you thinking young lady?

Willie Nelson has invaded my head and the lack of brain cells means he has plenty of room to sing…

Bangs head against steel post… Get out get out Willie!

“On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.”

That is it, no more Burger King for you for a year!

Ettore :P

~~ Melissa said...

ha ha ha, Ettore. I think you should join Willy and me for lunch at BK!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will come with my “Free Willie” from my brain t-shirt! Hold the pickles please.

“On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world be turnin' our way
And our way
Is on the road again”.

Ack… “Free Willie”!

ettor... Willie... Ettore :P

Steven said...

And as you can see, Mom fed me tooo good. My friends in Thailand say I look pregnant. Instead of saying I am getting fat, they just say: "5 month". As soon as I get thin again, I'm coming back Mom.