Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Morning Inspection

Poor peach tree got confused with the early March summer weather that quickly reverted to winter. A couple of sturdy bees came visiting but even so, the resulting fruit is going to turn out like leather. It didn't help that I haphazardly flung the netting over to protect those little things from the birds--those with virtually no palate. Can you  pick out the poor little stub to the right?
It will take a lot of patience and determination to remove the netting.but then, there won't be anything pick- able under the mess.

I have no idea what the god of thunder is supposed to look like but this guy must come pretty close. He's a man of many moods--or else I see him differently each day.

After several months of getting to know one another, I found the panorama button on my camera. Nice effect.

The cemetery bed is flourishing. I wonder what is buried down there to make everything grow so lavishly? Probably better not to know. This was farm land. Could have been anything. Or anyone.

It's blistering hot today. Tends to make one goofy.



No comments: