Tuesday, June 12, 2007

That's My boy

I braved the nasty, over-travelled 401 highway the other day to visit number five son Mike in the recording studio, where he was producing a show in the current series.

It's the first time I had seen him at work and I was the proud mother, for absolutely good reason.

The studio was chock-a-block full of talented, plummy-voiced and often tattooed actors as well as my un-tattooed son and his co-horts.


He's the handsome devil on the right.
Terry, the narrator and co-writer is in the center and Keith the sound man is on the left.
Steve , my number three son and nomad carpenter, had written about this show previously and turned himself into a pretzel to catch a shot of the multi-talented multi-voice man doing his shtick.
It was a great day and well worth the potentially suicidal drive into the big city.

No comments: