Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ah, those English Men

On this, my first morning back from England, I bolted out of bed at five, full of dismay.

Okay I admit this might have had something to do with my body still working on London time which is five hours ahead of us, but honestly I attribute this to realizing I hadn’t taken a single picture of English men. Fabulous, some of them and they had me absolutely slavering.

On my frequent tube rides, I dedicated my time to analyzing a particular group between twenty-five and fifty and yowzers, they were gorgeous. This group dressed in faultlessly tailored black suits, the whitest starched shirts you’ll ever see, a discreet tie and shoes so perfectly shined they could reflect your face. These men had perfect heads, a bit on the small side with equally perfect haircuts, clipped close to the head but nothing as abrupt as a buzz cut.

They carried soft-sided brief cases, looked as though they were about to do incredibly clever things at the office and all the while looking gorgeous.

If you’re planning a trip there any time soon, please take lots of pictures of these beauties and send them on to me.

1 comment:

bozoette said...

A woman after my own heart! I adore gazing at male pulchritude...