Sunday, February 15, 2009

The good, The Bad and The Other

The good news is that while I'm in the midst of a kitchen reno/mayhem, my carpenter son is good company.
More good company is provided by my daughter who is painting two walls in the nearby theatre part of the family room.

The bad news is that this is a small house with nowhere left to retreat to, aside from the basement and it lacks any semblance of comfort or charm let alone a chair of any kind.

This is the current state of the dining room.
Let's see you find a place to sit while munching your granola.
You get a glimpse of the adjoining living room, looking relatively unscathed. Getting to it safely is the problem.


This is a fuzzy view of the family room. You'll thank me for fuzzy.

I love the company and everything is shaping up exactly as I planned.

So the good does out-weigh the bad by far.

But I am looking forward to a place to sit.

No comments: