Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life At The Funny Farm

This unknown plant is growing happily and I'm rather fond of it. It looks like a confused Lilac that lost sense of time and thinks it's spring. Anyone know what it really is?


Along the back fence I have crammed in horseradish, peppers, eggplant and tomatoes.The cramming was inintentional butI read recently that Horseradish knows no boundaries and will take over eventually.Eventually appears to be now.


Anybody need horseradish sauce? I may have a surplus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

top plant pictured is butterfly bush.

sincerely,
your favourite child

J.P. said...

Ah! thanks favorite daughter.
I never liked Butterfly bushes, thus didn't think I had planted one.This little critter I do like.

Kylee Baumle said...

I've tried to keep butterfly bushes over the winter into the next year and twice now, they've perished. :-( They're supposed to be hardy here, but for me, they aren't. You're lucky! :-)

bozoette said...

Horseradish sauce, yum! I'd love some!

J.P. said...

I'd mail you some but I think Canada/U.S relations would be damaged.
This stuff might be considered a lethal weapon.
Easier if you just drop by.