Monday, July 16, 2007

The Lure of the Garden Tour

Summer isn't complete for me unless I get a few hits of garden tours.
I especially love the small properties managed by one or two people and I can see that it's a bonus if one of them likes to dig and doesn't question the reason for the digging.

And I love a sense of humor as in this outdoor bedroom, complete with window and quilt-covered iron bed.

This next property was quite large but maintained without outside help.

They have in front of them a view of the meadow and gold course, far enough away to avoid imminent concussion from a transient golf ball.


And at the back, they have carved out a swath of shade-loving plants, backed by seemingly in penetrable woods.


The weather was perfect for the day so we really lucked out.

No comments: