Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Party's Over

The birthday party has come and gone after a week's delay.

They were invited to bring along the dog so that meant stashing the cats away in case it wasn't a friendly merger.

Here is the birthday girl looking as beautiful as the day she married my lucky son. That's her middle child beside her.



The cake was a success. This marks the rare occcasion when I make something completely from scratch and that should take care of the urge for quite some time.



So, now that the party is over and the house is back to normal I'll return to my premature spring cleaning and finish turning out drawers and closets.

The orchids pretty well take care of themselves and seem to love the weather and I love them so we are the best of friends.

1 comment:

bozoette said...

Is there any cake left? No? Rats!