Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Ghosts

Max thinks he's seeing ghosts. He spends his waking moments trying to catch at least one one and there's no talking him out of it.
To humans, he's seeing reflections on the wall from passing cars but he figures he knows better.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the warming pan Max? I doubt they would hang out there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For diversion, he stations himself beside his tent to warn away stray ghosts and his brother.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then when I have my desk work spread out this is more entertaining. Harry's head is resting on a paper weight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I could try hiring Max out as a Ghostbuster; I'd get more work done and the ghosts would be delighted to play with him, I'm sure.

2 comments:

bozoette said...

Looks like you have three paperweights there -- one glass and two fur.

Abhijit said...

and hey....again....nice cats.