Sunday, October 30, 2005

Darth Vader Vs Piano Recital

Lorrie, my piano teacher/daughter-in law, helps organize a piano recital each Halloween. The kids perform in costume and that relaxes them so they aren't overcome with performance jitters.

Did I mention that Miss Elise is a ham? She is also the daughter of said music teacher and appears in my blogs from time to time.

When it was her turn to perform, out marched Darth Vader to the piano, ditched the mask and managed to ace her performance.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her friend apparently didn't find the need to be evil.

I brought her cousin the Princess along to observe; she has a different teacher and her recital is next month. This is what an evil Dracula looks like, althugh she assures me she'll do better when her mom applies the makeup.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

bozoette said...

Ah, the Lamb has gone over to the dark side... does that make her a black sheep? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I will always be evil.
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!