Friday, May 4, 2012

Warriors


The geraniums are telling me they're ready to go outdoors. Look at them peering out the window.
 They're pretty tough but still  there will  be nights when they'll need their woollies .

It looks as though unstable weather is here to stay and we'll have to re-think what the garden can handle..
I'm bad at remembering names of plants--I've always thought of this lovingly as Swamp Rat.. It fits into damp spots with ease and have a hunch it can withstand iffy weather

The oriental rhubarb looks best before it grows tall and hangs over everything else in a menacing fashion. Right now, it's pretty and soon it will be just the right size to feed a dinosaur

The Forget-Me-Nots are beautiful but the camera wouldn't do them justice. Okay I was in charge of the camera but trust me, they are lovely. I let them have free rein for now.

No comments: