Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fifty Bricks Short



That's what we are--fifty bricks short before the back garden project is done.

There's some cutting and shaping to be done around the edges with tht extra fifty and that will happen in a couple of weeks after my team returns from their next project, which just happens to be at the home of my very own daughter, who lives in another town.

I ran out of excuses to weed so I made a good start today. The rain clouds hovered overhead but saved their baggage for another time.



A heavy coat of bricks dust envelops everything; I really think, god help me, that another dollop of rain is needed to wash it away.

White-haired blue bunny peers over the raised bed, wondering if it's safe to come out and play.

Another fifty bricks worth, buddy.

Then it's safe.

No comments: