Monday, April 18, 2011

Holding Pattern


The garden is on hold until the weather warms up a bit. We were almost there until snow flurries and high winds messed it up, so we wait.
See that neat stack of pavers? A kind lady gave them to me via Kijiji, keeping intact my title of world class scavenger/recycler.
I await a warm day to start laying the pavers, or to be truthful, to find a willing son or grandson to lay them.
My plan is to eventually eradicate every blade of grass.
I don't use pesticides so the removal of the lawn will be a welcome thing, and I'm sure the neighbors will be pleased.


For amusement, I watch the silly geese honking their return to the neighborhood.
Oh have you guys been away? And you chose to return. Pity.
Face it people, geese don't have a lot going for them. Try skidding through the park once they've been visiting.
Nasty.
Yep, it's time for the warm weather.

No comments: