Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is Winter Necessary?

The first snowfall waited until last night to appear and don't think we aren't appreciative.
That it waited, that is.
We got through the month of November with nothing more wintery than heavy frost.
Last night the wind rattled the windows followed by banging sleet and that was followed by quietly falling snow. Now it's spitting ice pellets with a promise of plain old rain to follow.
It's also garbage day.
I'd already stacked it in the front hall last night so it had to go out, slippery walk or not.




The fish snuggled around the pond heater and I can relate to that.
So winter has happened. It pretty well had to some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was
researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I
am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.


Stop by my blog NFL Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe
we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

Also visit my blog: Air Max 87