Monday, November 2, 2009

Next time I'll Have A Plan


After five years I'm pretty sure the basement is never going to have finished walls and I reasoned that at least painting the stairs would be a help.
There are two fuzzy cats on the premises and it would have been a good idea to carefully plan how to keep them at bay because simply closing the door at the top of the stairs won't do the trick.
At the last minute I took a "what-the-hell' attitude and began painting.
Every other step, so I could get up and down.

So far so good.
The cats were interested but stood their ground at the top and simply watched me.
Until I got to the Urethane.
The good news is that cats move so fast there was hardly a wet footprint to be seen.
And judging by the bottom step, a lighter paint would have been better to hide adult footprints

No comments: