Sunday, February 4, 2007

Life In the Slow Lane

I woke up with muscle spasms the other day.

This contravenes my way of life, the daily task of list-making and ticking off items when the job is done.

The spasms mean that list-making is redundant and pain is front and center.

After a couple of days of trial and error, muscle relaxants came into my life and now I'm floating on a nice fuzzy cloud.

Before my descent into temporary misery, I took this picture of the pond and you can see where a bunny hopped past.



My "Christmas tree" is in need of a good shaking to get the weight off the branches. You're on your own,tree.



I love the patterns made by the frozen snow at the back. This is the current view from the kitchen sliders.



Since I can't deal with my lists I'm left with time to ponder this: Who is Paris Hilton and what does she do? She could do with a home-cooked meal, by the look of her.

And Tom Cruise; it seems to me that Scientology doesn't seem any nuttier than other religions or whatever they call it.

Perhaps it's time for me to cut down on the fuzzy-thought pills.

No comments: