Sunday, November 20, 2005

A New look

This was the way the bathroom looked when I moved in last year. It was the first time I ever saw taps with most of the chrome worn off.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While Steve was installing the new taps I figured he might as well replace the counter, lights and mirror and that should have been enough but the room still looked like a dungeon. I decided the fault lay with the muddy green walls; they cast a gloomy spell on the entire room.

The advice I received was, "Don't paper. Nobody papers anymore. It's so yesterday."

So, I bought the paper and set to work. It took me something like fifteen hours to work my way through all the horrors that bathrooms present, beginning with the small space.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now it's done and I'm happy camper.

1 comment:

bozoette said...

Pretty pretty!!