Thursday, November 24, 2005

The First Storm

Like all good bloggers, I woke this morning and thought, well this is a natural for today.

I never got around to crisply fastening the tarp around the barbecue; there should be some pleasing shapes there during the next few months.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The garden gates opened during the night to welcome the snowfall. To each his own. If closing them could keep the snow away I'd be out there in a flash.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like the look of the Llama wondering what happened. There is a tiny bird nest clinging to the tree behind him.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One more storm and this will no longer be fresh and new; just the start of a long winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hear Dean Martin and Burl Ives singing Christmas songs now… “It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Ev'rywhere you go…”

ettore