Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby Steps In The Garden


The garden is coming along, despite the heat/cold/wind and rain storms. You know--spring.
I planted the Bachelor's Buttons last year and they will nicely fill up any space I allot them.By the look of them,they will take over if I let them.

This is the first of the tulips along the back bed. This wild little guy teams up well with the forget-Me-Nots.

The Chinese Rhubarb is again beating its mighty chest. I googled to see whether it's edible and it apparently is not but it can be used for medicine. I will check another time to see what it can help. Boggles the mind just to think about it.

Meanwhile, back indoors where I wait out the vagaries of the weather, Orchid lords it over the seedlings. They have been properly intimidated with this kind of leadership.

No comments: