Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gee Whiz,Another storm



It's garbage day, the day we wrap ourselves into mummies and schlep the garbage to the curb, or wherever you think the curb might be.
I see that some intrepid souls did just that. I'll wait a bit, thank you.



See this is why I waited. it's three hours later and the storm has passed. Okay, so have the garbage men but there's always next week.
See that chain in the middle of the picture? I keep it there to remind me that in three months time it will be holding a lovely pot of something colorful and in bloom.


Next winter I'll plant more of these gorgeous tall grasses everywhere I can see them from the windows.


The deck is impassable and hiding under that snow are containers of compost, waiting for the next thaw so I can empty them.

Another time.

No comments: